I spent most of the week in Vancouver, CA this week but I did pre-wrote a packing series which I'd love to put them together as a summary of the week for you here.
Monday - On the first day of our series, we made a list of packing for business trip. It's the basic stuffs you need to carry with you on your tip so you can use it as your check list.
Tuesday - Packing for vacation is little different than packing for business trip obviously. Depend on your destination, you might want to bring few extra items to suit your need.
Wednesday - Being on road is not the ideal lifestyle for some people but we all have to deal with it. Here we have 5 things can help make your trip more comfortable.
Thursday - I had some random thoughts about packing again so I write few more tips about packing on Thursday to stuff the series.
Friday - We've got some real great tips from our dear readers. So I've made the last day your day - "Packing tips from you" (all the smart tips from smart people). Enjoy!
What else we have in the past week?
Today, we are going to share some awesome packing tips from readers...
Some of you might had bad experiences of spill. To avoid that, just simply squeeze out some extra air before you close the bottle (leaving almost a dent in the side) when you pack them into your suitcase.
If you have a long flight, throw your pajamas on top of everything so when you get to your destiny, you can get to bed ASAP.
If you have more than one luggage, be prepared for losing luggage. throw an extra underwear and socks in your carry-on luggage.
Protect yourself with your company's tag. Don't use your personal info on your ID tag.
Also, lot of folks mentioned to roll your cloth and put them into a plastic bag. I personally have never done that, but I could imagine it will save lots of room.
Bring a pencil and paper to note items you regret not bringing on your trip.
Also, I found this interesting post from Gala about how to pick a good suitcase for you along with few packing notes, thought you might like it as well.
This is it. Thank you again for these fantastic tips!
Besides those must bring items and those 5 make me feel comfortable items, there are few more packing tips that might do your trip do.
Less is more. Try not to bring too much cloth. (It's hard I know) Try to pick two colors only so that you don't have to bring too much accessories for different color theme.
Bring accessories instead of cloth. A scarf has more value than a jacket when you on a trip. It can make you look professional and lady like during the day, as well as make you look wide sexy at night.
How to pack your suitcase ... take look at this instruction:
* STEP 1: Remember this order of operations: shirts on the bottom, then dresses (if applicable), then pants.
* STEP 2: Stack tops, unfolded, by placing wrinkle-prone tops toward the bottom of a pile and less easily wrinkled ones toward the top.
* STEP 3: Fold the sleeves in toward the shirts' torsos.
* STEP 4: Fold the shirts in half from the bottom. You now have a rectangular bundle of shirts; place it in your suitcase.
* STEP 5: Drape long dresses in the suitcase so that the ends hang over the sides.
* STEP 6: Place pants and skirts on a flat surface; fold each in half lengthwise.
* STEP 7: Stack pants and skirts on top of one another, with easily wrinkled ones on the bottom and sturdier ones, such as jeans, on top. Fold the stack over, so that its length is halved.
* STEP 8: Place your stack of pants and skirts on top of the dresses, then fold the ends of the dresses over the pants and skirts.
Try not to bring any bottle such as shampoo or perfume.
So, we've pretty much running out ideas. Luckily, we've got some awesome tips from our dear readers! Tomorrow, we are going to list some tips from you smart people! Stay tuned.
:: Next Page >>
We all want to live simple and large. By sharing our life together, we made it simple & stylish!
| Next >
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/content/b/b/q/bbqgal3/html/apples2apple/blogs/plugins/democracy_plugin/_democracy.plugin.php on line 448
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/content/b/b/q/bbqgal3/html/apples2apple/blogs/plugins/democracy_plugin/_democracy.plugin.php on line 465
Save money on your favorite food!
Copyright © 2006-2008.
All rights reserved at Apples2apple.com Original template design by François PLANQUE.powered by b2evolution